miércoles, 10 de diciembre de 2014

Dreamer

 Call me dreamer, but I don't want the boring facts, I don't want the cheap talk.
 I want to sink, swim, drawn and breath over your mourning,
I want the different tones of your beat, the reasons to this longing.
Call me dreamer, but I just want this wall broke down and I'll defeat it.
Call me dreamer. I look into your eyes and something's missing
the glow is hard to see, no trustful either.
I'm sorry for your game of hiding with jokes the pain, but I won't buy it.
But I know nothing of your side, just guide me through it.
Call me dreamer: for wanting to go beyond banalities,
for wanting to travel your insides, rushing my hurries.
My feet don't know the ground but fly up with me.

I don't really know the process where the confidence approaches.
I can just stand stay and lose our time
or push us trough it, screw it and miss.

I can just rise the arm, grab the gun and shoot the harm.
The harm that comes with the risk of handing your hand to the teeth of the beast.
just guide me through it.






(my craziness is now the other side, you'll get to know it
melancholic over-feel. stupid writings in the night. send and regret)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario