miércoles, 24 de diciembre de 2014

What you never even got to read

Everything too normal to be real.
This wall we're building on pretending
Everything's allright,
Faking being closer when we are all so far.
Our tragedy is the fear.
No, everything's not right.
We both are running
Running away from ourselves


Leave behind the naked truth

( I can't heal your wounds).
 But it keeps gaining ground.


No I can't heal your wounds.

Jokes to cover the gaps,
Faces to avoid the looks,
Kindness to hide the guilt,
Of not knowing how to feel.


(i've been hurted too)

 We are both on the same boat


Each one rowing for its own

 Light somehow the hopeless darkness
Force the reasons and amuse the sadness,
Someone to wait a call from
Beyond impossibles, gaining control,
Wishing something to look for
Waiting a spark that won't come.


We're both in the same boat

I can't love you, I don't expect you to.
I would never,Not an option.


But I can hold your hand

And warm your back
Couse babe, we are both in the same boat.
Lets not fake what's out of reach.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario